We Weren’t born to follow
Profile

Photobucket

Hello, Im OngPoYai. Come to earth on 29th May. Wushu is my cca! Im friendly, but dont try to play punk with me! :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ShoutMix chat widget
Exits

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Lixue :D JiaJun 4N2 Peihwa Wushu Canxing Jermaine Jingxuan
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:02 PM

Today woke up at 11am plus.
becos yesterday night slept at 3am in the midnight.
& Finally.
I've changed my blogskin.
Know wht.
I hate changing blogskin.
Its like super mafan -.-
Today spent whole day at Sky's house.
Today I was like hungry ghost.
During lunch i ate 3 plates of Rice.
& my parents fetched me home.
they bought Taiwan Noodle for me.
I ate one mouth & i throw it away.
Cuz i dont think its Taiwan Noodle.
But it taste somehow like China Noodle!
Fuck.
Its so disgusting.
So Dad bought us to Kfc to have our dinner thr.
I just duno why.
Im so hungry today.
know what, i just cant wait till tmr.
My gf is back from m'sia.
OhMyMaMa!
Finally!(:
Paiseh.
I can get crazy over her {:
2 more days to my fcuking operation & im super scared.
End here le.
Night!