We Weren’t born to follow
Profile

Photobucket

Hello, Im OngPoYai. Come to earth on 29th May. Wushu is my cca! Im friendly, but dont try to play punk with me! :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ShoutMix chat widget
Exits

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Lixue :D JiaJun 4N2 Peihwa Wushu Canxing Jermaine Jingxuan
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 8:43 PM
Regrets

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time ; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.

I have been thinking what i have regret for :

-I regret for asking you for stead.
-I regret for not taking good care of you.
-I regret for not giving you freedom.
-I regret for not giving you what you want.
-I regret for not giving you happiness.
-I regret for quarreling with you in the past.
-I regret for giving you attitude.
-I regret for being so selfish.
-I regret for not trusting you.
-I regret that i accused you.
-I regret that i dont show much concern about you.
-I regret that i took you for granted.
-I regret that i lied to you.
-I regret that im being so sensetive when we were together.
-I regret that i have made you cry.
-I regret that im not a good boyfriend.

爱情走到尽头 是否可以做朋友。
做朋友或许这是最好的结果。
你那么好 却只能做朋友。
你撞了我 我装无所谓。
从朋友变情人再变朋友。

你离开 爱不在 像是超现实的意外
爱上你并不意外 想忘记你有多难
想笑着附和说分开是好的
但我们却怎么 一起哭了

我舍不得
可是时间回不去了
爱你很值得 只是该停了
没有我你要好好的
亲爱的 有你牵着我的那些日子
真的好快乐
我好像在快乐一次

没有了我真的什么都没有了
就像一个废人
回家的路上我哭了
眼泪再一次崩溃了
无能为力这样走着
再也不敢骄傲奢求了

爱过的你还在我心里
虽然我们不能在一起

我给了你全部
你还是想结束我说你永远幸福
我会牢牢记住
你给的 全部 的全部(:


ily.
dont you love me?
dont lie.




How I hope you can give me the last chance .