We Weren’t born to follow
Profile

Photobucket

Hello, Im OngPoYai. Come to earth on 29th May. Wushu is my cca! Im friendly, but dont try to play punk with me! :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ShoutMix chat widget
Exits

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Lixue :D JiaJun 4N2 Peihwa Wushu Canxing Jermaine Jingxuan
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Thursday, April 16, 2009, 6:17 PM

You're my sun on a cloudy day.
You're my umbrella on a rainy day.
You're my everything what can I say.
You're in my mind each and everyday.
I think about you when I lay down to bed.
I think about you while I am taking a test.
You'r my Number one and you're the best.
You're like a tattoo in my mind that will never be erased.
I'll Love you forever because this isn't a phase.
It's just that I love you in my Unique way.

B, although sometimes you make me very angry.
but i still love you la.
Anw, this love poem is for you, hope you like it.
;DD