We Weren’t born to follow
Profile

Photobucket

Hello, Im OngPoYai. Come to earth on 29th May. Wushu is my cca! Im friendly, but dont try to play punk with me! :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ShoutMix chat widget
Exits

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Lixue :D JiaJun 4N2 Peihwa Wushu Canxing Jermaine Jingxuan
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Thursday, April 23, 2009, 8:22 PM

I, OngPoYai hereby declared publicly that I & Ivy has no more relationship between us.
I'll treat her like a stranger, i'll treat her like transparent.
She'll treat me the same too.
I'll not interfere her life.
She go will go on with her life & i'll go on with my own life.

I, OngPoYai hereby give thanks to Ivy as she spent her 1yr plus with me.
& giving me alot of memories.
Thanks for caring me when im sick & when i need you.

Thanks for everything you do for me in the past.

Thank You!